- Bluetooth wireless microphone and speaker 2 in 1, can work independently without extra connection
- Microphone head has three times noise reduction handle, more efficient to highlight your beautiful voice
- 2600Mah battery for up to 8 hours of singing,
- High compatibility, fit for IOS and android smartphone iPad tablet, can read USB card, Bluetooth connection
- Convenient: This is not a general microphone, you can singing and recording at anywhere and anytime
Details: Sing, play music or make yourself heard, this multipurpose portable karoke condenser microphone does it with aplomb. Carry it along in picnics and have a great time with your friends and family, singing along the karoke songs. Or use it as a Bluetooth speaker-this one packs amazing wireless sounds. Last but not the least, use it in classrooms as a teaching device, ensure you are heard by everyone, loud & clear SPECIFICATIONS: Audio Monitoring:capacitor Output:3W X 2 (speaker output) Frequency Range:100HZ-10KHZ SPL:>115dB 1KHz THD<1% Reverberation:Echo Battery:Built-in Lithium Battery Battery Capacity:2600mAH Charging Supply:DC5V Battery Working Time:6-7 Hours OPERATION: A:Bluetooth Mode (sing with Bluetooth microphone) 1.Turn on microphone,a blue light will come on and a sound will indicate that bluetooth function is ready for use. 2.Search bluetooth ID Q7 on mobile phone/tablet/pc and connect. 3.Open any Karaoke APP or select music file from your device music player,and adjust your device accordingly. 4.Adjust Q7's volume,echo,treble and bass. 5.Sing along NOTE: If you want Q7 as a bluetoothspeaker,turn off Q7's echo and volume.Bluetooth have memory function,when mobile phone is restarted,it can be connect automatically. B:Wired Mode (singing recording same time function) 1.Download any karaoke APP/software on your mobile phone 2.Turn on Q7 3.Connect Q7 and mobile phone 4.Open karaoke APP to choose songs and sing 5.Record the song as per the instructions on the karaoke APP. PACK INCLUDES Portable Condenser Microphone User Manual
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.