- This PremiumAV Microscope lets you Experience the Thrill and Discovery of a whole new Microscopic World totally hidden from the naked Eye. Which can Magnify Objects up to 1000 times of their Original size and uses a Dynamic image Sensor and Eight Super Bright white LED Lights for creating detailed images like you've never seen before.
- This allows you to see even the smallest of details, in high resolution directly on your computer screen.
- Details like Skin Pores, Individual Strands of Cotton. The Milky or Amber Clouds inside THC Crystals or even the fine Scratches on a collectible Coin that would be impossible to detect with the naked eye, can easily be viewed by this amazing USB Digital Microscope. With the included software you can even save your images directly to your hard drive in JPG or video files for sharing with your Friends, Family, Boss or Client.
- If you're a Professional user then you'll be happy to know that this software will even display a measurement scale to determine the exact size of the objects you are viewing for accurate appraisals or damage assessment.
- There is even a handy zoom and photo capture button on the side for your convenience.
Note: Focus Wheel can be used on ALL devices. But SNAP and ZOOM button can only be recognize on window system as the software was wrote by our company, and android APP (mac system doesn't need software) is common in the market so it can't recognize the SNAP and ZOOM command.
Amcap is a professional window software designed for window xp/vista/7/8/10. You can get the package from CD or contract us for the downloading link.
Mac users can use the Photo Booth to use this microscope directly. There is software called "Quick Camera" which can work on this microscope too.
Please scan the code above or search "CameraFi" on google play to get the app installation.
This microscopes can be used with the default Camera app that comes with Chrome.
Raspberry Pi: Working with the current version of Raspbian Jessie.
- Focus Range: from 10mm to 250mm
- Frame Rate: Max 30f/s under 600 Lux Brightness
- Magnification Ratio: 40x to 1000x
- Video format: AVI
- Photo format: JPEG or BMP
- Light source: 8 LED (adjustable by control wheel)
- PC interface: USB2.0
- Power source: 5V DC from USB port
- Operation system: Windows 7 8 10/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS X 10.5 or above, some of Android mobiles, Linux, Chrome
- Bundle software: MicroCapture with measurement & calibration function
- System Requirement Pentium Computer with 700M Hz &Above, 20M HD Space
- CD ROM Measure Tool: Micro-Measure (It can measure Length and diameters, angle, the perimeter, area, etc on Windows)
- Color: Black
- 1x Microware USB Microscope
- 1x OTG Cable
- 1x Metal Tripod
- 1x Driver
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 5.1 x 2.4 inches
Original Pemium AV Product.